JUST TELL US WHY!
- Why were Tuscany residents never properly noticed of the intent to privatize Mohawk?
- Why hasn’t Landwell constructed and opened Galleria to public traffic like they were obligated to do?
- Why is Landwell being given almost 6 acres of land for nothing in return?
- Why did the City require Mohawk be built in 2000 for Tuscany and now think it is expendable?
- Why does Landwell need Mohawk when they have 2200 acres of vacant land to build on?
- Why does Landwell want to direct traffic away from Tuscany?
- Why would the City support something that would lower Tuscany home values?
- Why would the City support extended travel times for fire, police and emergency services for Tuscany residents? Every minute of additional travel time could cost a life in a medical emergency……
CONTACT THE CITY COUNCIL AND ASK WHY?
Action News Update Action News Report
The Mohawk Entrance to Tuscany and Weston Hills/Beazer Homes has provided access to these communities for over 7 years and with one signed agreement and no consideration for the residents of Weston Hills or Tuscany Residential Community, the City Planners and City Council have opted to allow the LandWell Corporation to vacate Mohawk in return for developing other access roads that would essentially BURY these communities behind the Cadence subdivision. We feel these actions will lead to increased devaluation of the homes in these communities along with a negative economic impact on the businesses of both the City of Henderson near Lake Mead and Water Streets along with Lake Las Vegas and those who enjoy Lake Mead itself. We ask that you PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION requesting that Mohawk NOT BE VACATED for alternate routes. Once you have signed the petition you may be asked to donate to iPetition, that money does not go to this project but to iPetition. You do not have to donate to have your signature counted.
Download the March 14th Meeting Flyer Below
Keep Mohawk Open City Planning Meeting Flyer